Raksa Rife.
Larz and I love our laksa's so much, we go and eat it all the time and we dont seem to get sick of it for some reason. Look at how nice it looks.

It tastes about ten times better than it looks. It looks about 20 times good, so that would make it 200 times good. Everytime I eat it, I just feel so great. It's called laksa heaven. If I finish off the meal with Baskins. Thats an extra times 500. Not like that fucken dude that sits next to me, like.. MOTHERFUCKER DO YOUR OWN FUCKING WORK! It's bad enough you sit next to me and always ask me annoying fuxen questions but do you really have to wheel ur chair right next to me and lean right in front of my fucken monitor and basically sitting on top of me?? You smell like the weird as well, just listen in class for once instead of reading Chinese news on the Intanet and then maybe you dont have to fkn ask me shit. Also, stop picking ur nose.

It tastes about ten times better than it looks. It looks about 20 times good, so that would make it 200 times good. Everytime I eat it, I just feel so great. It's called laksa heaven. If I finish off the meal with Baskins. Thats an extra times 500. Not like that fucken dude that sits next to me, like.. MOTHERFUCKER DO YOUR OWN FUCKING WORK! It's bad enough you sit next to me and always ask me annoying fuxen questions but do you really have to wheel ur chair right next to me and lean right in front of my fucken monitor and basically sitting on top of me?? You smell like the weird as well, just listen in class for once instead of reading Chinese news on the Intanet and then maybe you dont have to fkn ask me shit. Also, stop picking ur nose.

<< Home